Difference between revisions of "Liqing Tian"
Latest revision as of 08:54, 14 May 2014
- (O) 716-888-4884
- e-mail: email@example.com
University at Buffalo-COEBLS 701 Ellicott St, B2-158 Buffalo, NY 14203-1221
Education and Training
- Postdoctoral Fellow, focus on cancer biomarker discovery and high-throughput data analysis, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2013)
- PhD, Bioinformatics, focus on computational structural biology, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2011)
- Analyze sequencing data and integrate expression and functional genomics analyses to understand human disease.
- Develop new algorithm and software for ChIP-seq data analysis.
underlined: first or co-first authorship
- Li JG, Chen ZL, Tian LQ, Zhou CC et al: LncRNA profile study reveals a three-lncRNA signature associated with the survival of patients with oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Gut. 2014 Feb 12.
- Chen ZL, Li JG, Tian LQ, Zhou CC et al: MiRNA Expression Profile Reveals a Prognostic Signature for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2014 Apr 24.
- Tian LQ, Wu AP, Cao Y, Dong XX, Hu Y, Jiang TJ: NCACO-score: An effective main-chain dependent scoring function for structure modeling. BMC Bioinformatics 2011, 12.
- An J, Pan YM, Yan Z, Li WM, Cui JT, Jiao Y, Tian LQ, Xing R, Lu YY: MiR-23a in Amplified 19p13.13 Loci Targets Metallothionein 2A and Promotes Growth in Gastric Cancer Cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013 Apr 4.
- Gao C, Pan MM, Lei YJ, Tian LQ, Jiang HY et al: A point mutation in the DNA-binding domain of HPV-2 E2 protein increases its DNA-binding capacity and reverses its transcriptional regulatory activity on the viral early promoter. BMC Mol Biol 2012, 13.
- Cao Y, Song L, Miao ZC, Hu Y, Tian LQ, Jiang TJ: Improved side-chain modeling by coupling clash-detection guided iterative search with rotamer relaxation. Bioinformatics 2011, 27(6):785-790.
- Hu Y, Dong XX, Wu AP, Cao Y, Tian LQ, Jiang TJ: Incorporation of Local Structural Preference Potential Improves Fold Recognition. Plos One 2011, 6(2).