- (O) 716-888-4884
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
University at Buffalo-COEBLS 701 Ellicott St, B2-158 Buffalo, NY 14203-1221
Education and Training
- Postdoctoral Fellow, focus on biomarker discovery and high-throughput data analysis, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2013)
- PhD, Bioinformatics, focus on computational structural biology, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (2011)
- Analyze sequencing data and integrate expression and functional genomics analyses to understand human disease.
- Develop new algorithm and software for ChIP-seq data analysis.
<underlined>: first or co-first authorship
1 <b>Li JG, <b>Chen ZL, <b>Tian LQ, Zhou CC et al: LncRNA profile study reveals a four-lncRNA signature associated with the survival of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma patients. (revised in Gut)
2 Chen ZL , Li JG, '''Tian LQ''', Zhou CC et al: MiRNA Expression Profile Reveals a Prognostic Signature for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. (under review in Cancer Letters)
3 '''Tian LQ''', Wu AP, Cao Y, Dong XX, Hu Y, Jiang TJ: NCACO-score: An effective main-chain dependent scoring function for structure modeling. BMC Bioinformatics 2011, 12.
4 An J, Pan YM, Yan Z, Li WM, Cui JT, Jiao Y, Tian LQ, Xing R, Lu YY: MiR-23a in Amplified 19p13.13 Loci Targets Metallothionein 2A and Promotes Growth in Gastric Cancer Cells. J Cell Biochem. 2013 Apr 4.
5. Gao C, Pan MM, Lei YJ, Tian LQ, Jiang HY et al: A point mutation in the DNA-binding domain of HPV-2 E2 protein increases its DNA-binding capacity and reverses its transcriptional regulatory activity on the viral early promoter. BMC Mol Biol 2012, 13.
6. Cao Y, Song L, Miao ZC, Hu Y, Tian LQ, Jiang TJ: Improved side-chain modeling by coupling clash-detection guided iterative search with rotamer relaxation. Bioinformatics 2011, 27(6):785-790.
7. Hu Y, Dong XX, Wu AP, Cao Y, Tian LQ, Jiang TJ: Incorporation of Local Structural Preference Potential Improves Fold Recognition. Plos One 2011, 6(2).